Welcome to the Fantasy World Community!

Author Topic: Report Bugs Here  (Read 557 times)

Offline CrÍpe

• Co-Creator
  • Administrator, Firith Studio
    • View Profile
Report Bugs Here
« on: January 24, 2018, 02:41:20 PM »
Advertisement
You can reply to this thread to report bugs. We'll put up a list of known bugs/issues eventually.

Make sure you post what version of the game a bug/issue applies to, and if you're using the Windows client or Browser version.

-Crepe  C:-)

Offline Elensar286

• View Profile
Re: Report Bugs Here
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 02:58:22 PM »
Hi there,

I'm trying to play 6.3.1 Alpha, but every time I log in the world loads without an Avatar, and the chat box gets spammed with constant level increases. I can't seem to do anything. My username does not appear, but only the number '0'.

I'm running the Windows client on a Windows 10 Pro laptop.

EDIT:

I then wondered if perhaps I had entered my username in wrong somehow so I went to create a new account with the same login details and it let me, except my new bugged username is 02. Should it be possible to overwrite accounts? That doesn't seem right.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 03:03:20 PM by Elensar286 »

Offline EliteChao

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 03:09:08 PM »
I'm experiencing the same bug. I've tried both the browser and the client with the same result on both

https://gyazo.com/86bcbb61a0aa406fff74af8b057d1a2c" width="1281

I saw another player walking about at one point.

Offline CrÍpe

• Co-Creator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 03:15:01 PM »
Hi guys,

We noticed the issue (account registration has been fine until now). Just send us an email (or PM me) at firithstudio@protonmail.com and we'll make you an account. Sorry for the inconvenience.

UPDATE: So the issue is partly on our end. We'll try to have it resolved by the next version. If you're from outside the US and to make an account, please shoot me a PM or email and we'll get you started.

-Crepe
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 04:54:29 PM by CrÍpe »

Offline konos1983

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 08:11:19 PM »
v 6.3.1
windows 10 chrome and download
avitar disappers then reappers and i have to reaquip sword

Offline CrÍpe

• Co-Creator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 12:57:57 AM »
v 6.3.1
windows 10 chrome and download
avitar disappers then reappers and i have to reaquip sword

Thanks @konos1983! This is a known bug We'll try to have it fixed by next version.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 01:00:02 AM by CrÍpe »

Offline Xehil

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2018, 05:45:32 PM »
My character's stamina is regenerating faster then normal. (Been tested and is confirmed to be true). :'(
IGN: Xehil

Offline Xehil

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2018, 04:07:53 PM »
BUG: items that you are in the bottom row of inventory will be gone if you log out.
IGN: Xehil

Offline CrÍpe

• Co-Creator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2018, 05:24:19 PM »
My character's stamina is regenerating faster then normal. (Been tested and is confirmed to be true). :'(

BUG: items that you are in the bottom row of inventory will be gone if you log out.

Heads up to everyone: I resolved Xehil's second bug for now. Avoiding long periods of AFK while logged into Fantasy World might be a good solution until a more stable version.

Offline klarity

• The spring wind blew my list of things to do away
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2018, 10:21:57 AM »
Not sure if it's a bug or what. But I saw the server was online on the website and yet can't log in to farm some monsters! Just would be cool to know when I can come to log in and play the game :) Even if im the only one!  O0

Offline CrÍpe

• Co-Creator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2018, 11:54:37 AM »
Not sure if it's a bug or what. But I saw the server was online on the website and yet can't log in to farm some monsters! Just would be cool to know when I can come to log in and play the game :) Even if im the only one!  O0

Try clearing cache if you're using Chrome, or if you're using the Client, then right click password or email form, click Inspect, click Application, and click Clear Local Storage.

Offline klarity

• The spring wind blew my list of things to do away
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2018, 12:31:33 PM »

Try clearing cache if you're using Chrome, or if you're using the Client, then right click password or email form, click Inspect, click Application, and click Clear Local Storage.

Holy moly it worked You are amazing!! <3

Offline CrÍpe

• Co-Creator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2018, 01:42:00 PM »

Holy moly it worked You are amazing!! <3

Thanks! There's a way to force the game to clear cache I think, but we haven't figured that out or messed with it yet. With that said, I'll make a video tutorial on how to do this for anyone with the problem.

Btw, the you can avoid this issue if you click the top right door to logout. Sometimes you get kicked, which means you'll unfortunately have to do the method I described above.

Offline dweeb

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2018, 02:23:32 PM »
    So I have a couple of things to report (or at least be publicly known)
    • Monsters are client sided (Crepe has already told me on the Discord that Goodgis is planning on implementing server sided monsters in the next patch, fingers crossed!)
    • There are times when I hit a monster with my sword and it's sprite gets flipped upside down (most of the time it is temporary but there a couple occasions when the sprite is permanently flipped until the monster is killed).
    • I'm sure that this has already been reported several times but the constant bouncing bug gets annoying when you are simply trying to platform around the map.
    • There are weird interactions with the collision of those 'easy to jump' steps scattered across the world. Sometimes I get speed boosts if I walk into a step and then jump which I find quite amusing.   
    • I'm sure this has also been reported but if you go through the door immediately after you enter it, your location isn't registered at the correct place.
    • If you smash the movement keys enough you can gain extra height on your jump. I do this sometimes in order to collect coins that are rather unreachable.
    • Stat points aren't properly showing equipment bonuses. For example if my base STR stat is 5, and I have a weapon and a hat that equal an extra +4 STR, my stat only shows up as 7.

These are the things I found so far. I will definitely report more when something comes up.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 02:37:33 PM by dweeb »